Monday, March 09, 2009

MAR 01-07 2009 UPDATES

March 1, 2009
AGING GRACEFULLY

Watching ‘THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON’ was a sheer delight. Brad Pitt not only acted well but the plot was pretty interesting. The movie reminded me of the concept that childhood and old-age days are alike. Both need utmost care. So, here is Benjamin born in a distorted form at the age of 80 year old and ages reversely to reach the newly born stage. High on emotions and as rightly reviewed – nothing less than an epic.
Cate Blanchett as Benjamin’s love interest just acted to the ‘T’. I felt like grabbing her out of the television and propose marriage to her. All in all, the movie was an experience of its own kind.

Venue: Home Theatre
Verdict: Speechless

March 4, 2009
ESCAPED

At times… almost unknowingly work stress starts taking control of lives. All we can do is allow being preyed upon by its adversities. And when it goes on increasing, energy levels hit an all time low. Last evening that is on March 3, 2009 I had a similar experience. Today it was time to face the truth of life – SCHEDULES ARE GETTING TIRESOME. The mind demanded instant refreshing while the body demanded immediate rejuvenation. Last night I shivered, my body trembled and I realised something was terribly wrong. Today finally I made up my mind to escape from life and before I could set my foot out, a voice stopped me from within. It repeated my thought – ESCAPE. And I escaped.

No Venue No Verdict Just wondering over a thought!

March 7, 2009
PAST COMES HAUNTING AGAIN

“You have to pay for all the sins you commit in your present tense. Nothing gets carried forward.” One of my best friends had remarked a few years back. Born as a human being and groomed to be responsible, I still committed mistakes, crimes and of course sins. Considering myself to be collectively responsible for the same, I was busy living a calm life. But memories of my past have come thumping back into my life to haunt the hell out of me. An already complicated life seems no sooner to get simplified. It will worsen by the day, rot by evening and turn into a horrendous reality by night. Expecting to stay alive and witness the sun rise only seems to be fast becoming an imagination. Entrapped by situation and slightly shaken by the episodes unfolding every single second… I feel we owe a lot to our past. We can never ever right the wrongs of the time bygone. All we can do is locate a support system to protect our present because future is just an illusion. And even though, we keep struggling in the present, the past is going to stay with us. I still don’t understand how the past comes haunting again. Thought process has suddenly hit a road block after having discovered the truth of a khaki clad chap visiting the nest. Already choking… the next bad thing to happen was the black suited guy not responding to frantic calls. On the local level, every thing is lying motionless. The only motion to be witnessed is in time. Tick tack tick, it is advancing at the pace of a bullet. I remain clueless. If I allow my anger to hold my mind captive, I can easily take law in my own hands. But the repercussions would be drastic. With a family behind me, I can not fly over the world in a black suit. But yes, what I can do is set some things right. In fact it is high time, I do so… Considering the situation, I am aghast because of my past. I prefer to leave it but the past chooses to make an exception by not leaving me alone.

Venue: My Life
Verdict: Outraged

- vociferous

No comments: