Thursday, October 01, 2020

The Revival

October 01-2020/ Blog #1

There will be newness.

Discover it. 


After having celebrated fifteen years of blogging in September, my blog didn’t make much noise. Neither did I. Does that mean that I have grown lazy?


I therefore wish to begin with the process of the revival. 


I am thankful to specific friends and readers, who have developed a habit of visiting my blog; reading its new posts. Or else, they would have never asked or said the following:


Did I miss something??


I definitely reply when I read. 


The above is a motivating example of some reading happening on my blog. I respect such emotions. 


So, going by the title ‘The Revival’, I would like to clarify that it is not about restoration of life, a new production of an old play, a showing of an old motion picture. The title of ‘The Revival’ hints more towards an awakening (with no religious interpretations please).


This Awakening or This Revival is a journey by itself. It is an effort to review, relook. So far, this blog of Virtuous Vociferous has stood its ground as a representative platform of certain subjects. Will it continue being a platform or will it become the real voice of the author (meaning me)? But this blog has always been my voice; an extension of my personality. Should you then expect something new?


Yes there will be newness. I won’t reveal about the specific elements of this newness now. Let the newness remain fresh. Am I going to make an announcement or issue a statement? As the author of this blog, I would request you to discover it. 


-Virtuous Vociferous/ What If/ 2020


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always looking forward to read your blogs. You are truly a passionate writer. This newness is welcome. Keep writing.