Friday, July 27, 2018

THROUGH THE DAY


She is relentless.
Over the years, she has been wielding power.
I remember the slogan, she had introduced us to – Mother, Earth, Human.
We were waking up to brightness from an era of darkness.
Her arrival on the political canvas had meant independence from hooliganism.
Sorry to make a note and blow a bugle of caution; she has reversed the course of hooliganism and remolded it into something worse than that.
Her political demands have never followed a pattern.
In the past, she was a rebel, I had personally looked up to.
Today, she is someone, I don’t wish to even catch a glimpse of.
Her speeches are punctuated with hatred.
The least, I had expected of her was to witness an unnecessary change – West Bengal to Bangla.
What next?

She is talented.
Today she turned the stage into a space of well-choreographed miracle.

I read through the reviews, she had curated to be shared across.
It didn’t take me much time to realize; I had missed out on a real talent, performing live on stage.
Till the eventuality of ‘next time’ resurfaces and she decides to dance on stage, I shall wait.

She is unpredictable.
I know it was not on purpose.
The language is to be blamed. The time is to be held responsible.
During late hours, none of us are at liberty to weigh the impact of words.
I might have overreacted; it seemed so unnecessary the next moment.
Just a word, to think about. In the end, everything remains the same.

She is happiness.
I am sure, she might have repeated the shade of yellow.
Her fondness for that particular color isn’t hidden.
It was her birthday yesterday. She made sure to wear the shade, which always makes her happy.
Our conversations were too thin throughout the day.
But somehow, I left her craving for a cup of tea, just through a menial conversation of mine.

She is trying.
I know, it is not too easy to tolerate someone who has grown unpredictable.
But life needs to be balanced between possibilities and probabilities.
I think someday, she will definitely get the picture right in her mind.
Maybe that day, her anger and her irritation will also settle down.

She is daredevil.
In the toughest of moments, she will end up sending a message, which will guarantee a hefty laugh.
Her approach towards life is so positively driven, I am timelessly greedy to continue seeking inspiration from her.

She is calm.
Storms don’t move her a bit; emotional storms to be precise.
She never reacts. She neither overreacts.
She prays. She prays through days. She prays through nights.
All she has is the one, she gave birth too.
She makes sure, he continues to live his dreams and makes their dreams comes true.

She is clueless.
Guided by wrong people, her mistakes are not to be counted or discussed about.
After a period of time, she is to be forgiven and forgotten.

She is she.
Spending time amidst children with special needs isn’t easy.
But she does it with envious ease.

Through the day all I sensed…  

She is some kind of a mystic medley that surrounds me.

- Virtuous Vociferous | July 27 | July Blog-4 | Making of the beast | 2018

No comments: