Monday, June 15, 2009

I, APOLOGISE

Writing is not an easy task. Ever since I’ve been doing it, there has been no dearth of uneasiness and inconvenience. And very recently like speed dating, I have accustomed myself to speed blogging. I make it a point to write about every thing. From movies to madness, from robustness to romance, from tantrums to thrillers and from food to future. The only thing that I’ve experienced and regret is me getting prone to committing spelling errors. I agree it’s a wonderful thing to blog but not in a way that invites criticism. I am not a perfect writer and neither am I an imperfect one. But unknowingly I am finding myself stuck between perfections and imperfections. So whoever and every one had been reading my blogs and not taking kindly to the errors committed by me, I, apologise. From now on, I would take every little care to see to it that my blogs are free of errors and worth reading. Till then happy thinking and keep blogging.

- vociferous

No comments: