Friday, October 03, 2008

ON OCTOBER 2, 2008

Durga Puja Preparations:
Housekeeping
Done away with junk, old newspapers, magazines and other papers
Application of Henna to my salted and peppered hair
Thinking of availing leave on October 7 & 8

Bike:
Maintenance done after eight months
Filled with 3.74 litres of petrol
Tyres hard with air
She looks sexy again

Celebrations:
Gandhi Jayanti – Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday
Every news channel carried extensive bytes on the ‘Mahatma’
Movies shown: My all time favourite – ‘Gandhi’ and the adorable ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai’
Lal Bahadur Shastri’s birthday – Forgotten and Ignored

Visits:
Local Gaon Devi temple after a long time
Goddess Kali’s abode in colony after a long time

Encounter:
One of my best friend going on a long drive with her handsome hubby and cute son

Phone Calls:
My childhood friend and one of my best colleagues from earlier office

No comments: