Monday, May 07, 2007

ORKUT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE

Yes! i have finally discovered orkut.
I am networking socially. There are so many friends of mine, who still remember me.
I am happy. And I keep reporting such stuff to my mom. She is pleased to hear such stuff
from time-to-time. She has been my friend and continues to be my friend. And she is happy
that I am getting to know my friends vide Orkut.
Orkut is keeping me alive, literally. I am only disturbed by regular powercuts.
Otherwise, I am planning to get a net connection at home and enjoy staying connected.
Love to everybody, love to all.......

1 comment:

BilliePaige said...

It's good to see that you are back blogging regularly. And,congrats on the timeline that you have set to write your book. It would be great to follow the progress of the book on your blog and to share in your experiences.